Cosmetic Elegance Clinic has acquired the latest tattoo removal laser from the USA, the PicoSure. This is the world’s most advanced technology for tattoo removal. Removing tattoos just got faster & less painful!
Watch this video clip https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=638065566235557
PicoSure is the first and only aesthetic picosecond laser for the safe & effective removal of tattoos & benign pigmented lesions. It targets unwanted ink more effectively than ever before, successfully removing difficult ink colours, such as blues and greens, as well as previously treated tattoos.
Fewer treatments, faster recovery time, and greater results are achievable with PicoSure’s ground-breaking picosecond technology. As the number of individuals with tattoos has increased, so has the need for improved tattoo removal methods.
Dr Eddie Roos, a regular presenter at international cosmetic conferences on laser tattoo removal, is really excited about the results achieved with our latest PicoSure and Q-Switched Lasers.
The laser works by delivering light, in billionths of a second, at very high energy. The light is absorbed by the tattoo ink, shattering it into small enough particles for the body to absorb and remove through its natural filtering process.
All you need to know about Laser Tattoo Removal
- Tattoos are considered a form of art, tattoo removal is a medical procedure.
- Different colours will require different lasers to break up ink, with the PicoSure and Q-Switched Laser Cosmetic Elegance Clinic is covered.
- A tattoo removal session will only take a few minutes [depending on their side], however multiple treatments will be necessary.
- The number of treatments required to remove a tattoo will depend on the site of the tattoo, the type of ink used, the colours used and the density of the ink that was impregnated.
- Tattoos can be removed, faded or modified – the number of treatments will depend on the desired effect.
- For your comfort, a numbing cream/ topical anaesthetic will be used to desensitize the area to be treated.
- A thin scab will form over the treated area, which will heal spontaneously. To avoid scarring, it is essential that you do not pick at these scabs.
- You should notice the colour continuously fade over several weeks.
- We recommend that Tattoo Removal treatments are administered at 6 week intervals to avoid trauma to the skin and possible scarring.
- A post treatment care sheet will be provided after your first appointment.