Good skin is rarely the result of good luck! The relationship we have with our skin is something we all have to work at. Please care for your skin, protect it and practice good habits over the long term and you WILL be rewarded.
Your salon treatments contribute around 40% to your goal. The other 60% depends on your “home work” – that is, your own regular skin care routine.
We have carefully sourced a range of exclusive skin care and make-up products to have our clients glowing from head to toe. Talk to our staff about a professional skin care prescription that will ensure the products and procedures you use give the results you want.
Your skin is not “one size fits all”, your skin care should not be either. Like you, your skin has an individual identity and personality. It deserves a professional formula for different skin conditions and various complexities including age, eth-nicity, sun damage and lifestyle imbalances. When seeking healthy skin solutions, off the shelf products are not your answer. The GLYMED PLUS home care range will help you achieve the best results for beautiful, radiant and younger acting skin.
Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics is a full professional mineral makeup range. All Youngblood products are formulated with 100% pure luxurious minerals. Youngblood is not only a make-up it is a treatment, in its own right, for the skin.
From the first moment you brush on Youngblood make-up, you will notice the incredibly silky feel and polished, natural finish. Clean and lightweight, it allows your skin to breathe and have a clear flawless appearance.
With Youngblood, you will radiate a natural, healthy glow.